GLOBE Science Fair
At the annual GLOBE Science Fair students present the results of their environmental GLOBE research to a scientific jury and to their peer students.
Date: June 9th, 2023
Location: Wageningen University
- The Science Fair is for students of all secondary schools (tto, international and regular) that are member of the GLOBE program.
- The working language is English, but students are allowed to present and send in their rapport in Dutch if they are not comfortable with the English language.
- Each GLOBE school is allowed to send a student team (maximum of 3 teams per school)
- Each team has a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 students (level H/V 3/4/5 (or equivalent)).
- There is no limit to the amount of accompanying teachers to the Science Fair.
3 goblet awards
- Jury award (awarded by scientific jury)
- Public award (you will rate your fellow students)
- GLOBE Bee Game award (an outdoor activity)
The 3 best teams will get a trip to Zeehondencentrum Pieterburen for a:
- special “behind the scenes” tour
- meeting with a scientist specialized in microplastic and seals
- boat trip with beach clean up
Short explanation video
Are you joining the Science Fair or considering to join?
In this recording of a Zoom explanation session we tell you everything you need to know in just 10 minutes.